Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life in Liquid


I've been putting in some good time in the water lately in a real effort to improve my confidence and skills behind the lens in the water. Every time I swim out I'm reminded of just how challenging water photography is, and each time I have a renewed sense of awe for guys who do this in bigger surf on a regular basis.  Water photography is scary, exciting, challenging, amazing and totally out of my comfort zone, but I love it. Mastering it is definitely my goal for 2013. A special thanks to my personal lifeguards, Nick & Cameron, who help me through the bigger sets and keep me pushing myself in the water (And who voluntarily go over the falls in a quest to show me that it's really not that bad...thanks guys!). Here are some photographs from the weekend (tips and feedback very welcome!).









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...