Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ice Breaker Cable Wakeboarding Event

Cape Town's local cable park, Blue Rock, hosted an obstacle-only event on the 16th of June. I was so excited about being asked to photograph the event - wakeboarding (well, cable) is a sport I am absolutely passionate about. Despite the windy conditions, all the riders took to the course of UNIT obstacles with determination and gave spectators a radical display of their well-honed skills. What impressed me most were the amount of young up & coming riders; it's great to see the determination and focus of the groms; a focus that, if retained, could see some serious cable & wake stars coming out of SA in the near future. I'll shortly be uploading a full gallery to my Facebook page here.

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...