Friday, May 11, 2012

Unhappy Birthday

And now for something COMPLETELY different. Even though I love to shoot - and mostly do shoot - surfing, my favourite thing to photograph is people. I was playing around with a bunch of concepts around the theme of environmental portraits. Well, actually, I wanted to turn the theme of an environmental portrait on its head and do environmental contradictions. These images are far from perfect so I prefer to look at these as a test shoot. I'll hopefully get to redo them in a proper studio set-up sometime soon. The models were all friends of mine and I must really give them credit for their fun and comfortable attitude towards the shoot. All the below are shot with a Canon 1000D and kit lens (taken back in 2009 in my garage).




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...