Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favourite - Stepping Stones

Here's today's Friday Favourite - a once-off shot from my archives posted (almost) every Friday. Titled 'Stepping Stones', this was a spontaneous shot that I took back in 2008 of a friend of mine, Lauren, crossing a stream of water on the beach. I desaturated it slightly to give it a more muted & moody feel (especially because the weather was overcast and grey), and added a vignette. This image has special significance to me because it reminds me how far I've come as a photographer. Pursuing photography as a career definitely entails numerous 'stepping stones' along the way and when I look at the images in my archives it's always great to see the progress I've made along the way.


























If you have any questions about my photographs, please feel free to ask me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...