Monday, April 23, 2012

Something Different

I haven't had much time to shoot anything lately, and that has been driving me rather crazy. To say I'm addicted to my camera would be an understatement (just ask my poor boyfriend, or should I say, photographic assistant). I was determined to shoot some surfing this past weekend but unfortunately the sea had other ideas and I didn't find much to shoot. Driving home after an unsuccessful mission I passed Kirstenbosch botanical gardens and it dawned on me that I haven't been there in over a decade. And so a spontaneous visit ensued. I spent the afternoon getting lost in the beautiful surrounds and immersing myself and my camera into the world of the little creatures who live there. I love playing tourist in our beautiful city.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...