Friday, April 27, 2012

[FEATURE] Liebenpix


What a lovely surprise it was to wake up this morning and see my work being featured on the Liebenpix website! I'm an avid follower of this website, founded by Jason Liebenberg, which seeks to promote South African photographers. Their mission - and I quote from their website - is "to promote South African photographers, and supply them with a new, exciting and fresh platform off of which they can now display their work.” I'm truly honored to be featured alongside some of my biggest inspirations who are also featured on the site. Check out my profile by clicking through on the image below, and while you're there, take a browse around and have a look at some of the incredible work coming out of SA photographers.


Follow Liebenpix on twitter on @Liebenpix and join their facebook page here.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...