Monday, February 24, 2014

J-BAY BACK ON THE ASP WORLD TOUR

POSTED ON 24 FEBRUARY 2014 BY CLAIRE BUTLER

Today brought such exciting news for the South African surfing community: following a 2-year 'hiatus', Jeffreys Bay has been re-added to the list of stops for the forthcoming ASP Surfing World Tour. I couldn't be more stoked to hear that I'll once again have the chance to shoot the world's best surfers on one of my favourite waves, Supertubes. To celebrate, I took a look into my archives and chose 10 of my favourite shots from J-Bay events gone by, and included a reason why it's arguably my favourite event to shoot. See you all in Jeffreys Bay from 10-20 July for the J-Bay Open! Yew!







PURCHASE ANY OF THESE IMAGES IN DIGITAL OR PRINT FORMAT. CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION. 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © CLAIRE BUTLER.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...