Thursday, November 8, 2012

[PUBLISHED WORK] Zigzag Photo Journal 2012


If there's one thing my photography career to date has taught me, it's that dreams do come true. And that's exactly how I felt when I found out my photograph was being used for the intro to this year's Zigzag Surfing Magazine Photo Journal. I remember buying my first Zag photo journal and paging through it, in awe of the photographs, and only dreaming that I would one day have a photograph worthy of being included in this publication. I feel totally honoured to be included among some of the most talented surf photographers South Africa has to offer. A massive thank you to an incredible photographer and mentor, Alan van Gysen, and the rest of the Zag team for choosing to include my photograph this year. Buy a copy now, available from most CNA's, Exclusive Books and surf stores I think. If anything, you don't want to miss the feature on AvG's Namibia photographs - totally inspiring and just down right incredible.

P.S. While you're at it, go and cast your vote for Zigzag's Surf Photo of the Year. Some incredible shots that deserve a vote - do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...